We are looking for a full time physical therapist to join our team. SportsFit offers an ideal place to work, where the focus is quality of care as well as creating a positive environment for our patients and staff. Competitive salary as well as outstanding benefit package is offered to full-time therapists.
- Valid California Physical Therapy license
- At least 2 years of experience in orthopedics or sports physical therapy. Candidates without experience will not be considered.
Completion of a Residency program and/or board specialty certification is a plus and will be factored in salary determination
At SportsFit, our vision is to provide a multi-disciplinary approach to therapy by combining variety of treatment options in order to achieve optimum recovery. Our staff consists of doctors of physical therapy, doctors of acupuncture, certified Pilates instructors, therapeutic massage therapists including Rolfing, Advance Muscle Reconditioning, Neuromuscular therapy, and craniosacral therapy, therapeutic yoga instructors, and physical therapy assistants. Our team utilizes a combination of treatment strategies in order to create a comprehensive and holistic treatment plan. The ideal candidate will be experienced in working with orthopedic and sports patient population, strong manual skills, willing to provide the highest quality of care, and can work well with others.
The majority of our patients are the active athletic patient population trying to get back to an active life and/or sports.
- Competitive salary
- Paid holidays, paid time off
- Group health insurance benefits
- Retirement account (401k) benefits with annual company contribution
- Continuing education allowance
- Annual and weekly bonuses
- Profit sharing program
- Revenue sharing program
- Full-front office staff, full-time physical therapy aides
- Facility access
- Benefit from in-house services including yoga, Pilates, therapeutic massage
We are looking for a massage therapist to work in our clinic.
- Use of massage and soft tissue work to treat people with orthopedic/sports injuries
Ideal candidate would have a massage license/certification from an accredited college/school and possess the following:
- Knowledge and understanding of human anatomy is a must
- Being on time is a must
- Highly disciplined and capable of working in a patient oriented environment
- Compensation: highly competitive
- Hours: Morning, and or evening hours available